More Pages!

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Healthy Breakfast Burritos!

Today I began my day with a fruit smoothie - strawberries, raspberries, bananas, spinach, flax seed, coconut milk, and ice.  It was YUMMY! 

As I'm not yet ready with recipes and ideas for exactly how I want to eat, I started looking at nutrition sites, diet sites, and Pinterest.  Okay, getting hungry ...  What should I have?  Eggs?  What about that ripe avocado?  Oh yeah!  I scouted out some more ingredients in the frig and came up with this beauty!   

Here's a photo how-to.  (The full recipe is located at the link above.)  It was really yummy, and filling!


Carrots & peppers sauteed in coconut oil.

Mix eggs and coconut milk.


Pour eggs over veggies and cook until firm.



Heat tortilla on one side, then flip.


Sprinkle cheese over tortilla and heat until melted.


Filling!  Egg, avocado, tomato, cheese


Put egg mixture, avocado, tomatoes, and a dollop of greek yogurt on top.


Roll it all up!


ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your voice!